Farmers RECC offers several payment options for members.
- Automatic Bank Draft - Payments are automatically deducted from your bank account information to pay the balance of your account.
- Pay-As-You-Go - Pay for your electricity before you use it! Our Pay-As-You-Go rate allows you to budget your family's energy dollars and track your home's use daily.
- Mobile App - The Farmers RECC Mobile App allows you to pay your bill, view your daily energy usage and manage your Farmers RECC account directly from your smartphone or tablet. Just search for 'Farmers RECC' in the Apple Store or Google Play store. Our mobile app frequently asked questions page will help you even more.
- Levelized Billing - Payments are levelized throughout the year, preventing large summer or winter bills. Members are required to have 12 months of billing history at the current location, as well as good payment history.
- E-Billing - Bills are e-mailed to you through a valid e-mail account, saving postage, paper and time. Members must have a valid e-mail address to participate.
- Internet - Payments can be made at any time through the Member Center.
- Phone - Payments can also be made via phone system at any time. Simply call 270-651-2191 or 1-800-253-2191 for out of town callers.
- Mail - Farmers RECC can always take a payment via mail as well. Just address your envelope to: Farmers RECC, P.O. Box 1298, Glasgow, KY 42142-1298.
- Office - Payments can be placed in the night deposit or taken during the business hours of 7:30AM and 4:30PM at one of the following locations:
Headquarters: 504 South Broadway, Glasgow, KY 42141 or Munfordville Office: 401 Main Street, Munfordville, KY 42765.