If you have any questions about the following information, please contact us at 270-651-2191 or visit us at one of the following locations:
- Glasgow - Headquarters
- 504 South Broadway, Glasgow, KY 42141
- Munfordville Office
- 401 Main Street, Munfordville, KY 42141
Are you building a new home or business on Farmers RECC's power lines? If so, there are several things you should consider.
If you are building a residential home, would you like it be an energy efficient Touchstone Energy Home and receive a rebate for building to Touchstone Energy specifications? If so, our energy advisors need to inspect your building plans prior to construction. Contact us for more information.
All new electrical services will need to be inspected by the county electrical inspector. For a complete listing of electrical inspectors in the counties we serve, visit our New Home Construction page.
If you need temporary service installed at your new construction site, you are required to provide the temporary service equipment and it must be installed by an electrician. Farmers RECC requires these specifications for Temporary Service Installation. If you have any questions, please contact us at 270-651-2191.
If you are installing underground electrical service, there are specific requirements for the construction of the ditch that will house electrical lines and equipment. Please look at the documents carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Individual Underground Facility Drawing Specifications
- Ditch Detail - Multiple Primary Conduits
- Ditch Detail - Reduced Depth
- Ditch Detail - Secondary Conduit
- Ditch Detail - Single Primary Conduit
- Riser Detail - Multiple Conduits (Primary or Secondary)
- Riser Detail - Single Conduit (Primary or Secondary)
- Riser Detail - Underground Meterbase on Pedestal (Option 1)
- Riser Detail - Underground Meterbase on Pedestal (Option 2)
- Riser Detail - Underground Meterbase on Structure